Eleaf iCare Solo
Tiny yet cute looking, the iCare Solo is a new starter kit with an internal tank by Eleaf, which is easy to use and convenient to carry. To power it on or off or to activate the tank can all be done by holding the button. With LEDs in three different colors, you can easily check the battery level by a simple glance at the light. Various colors and great vaping flavor also make the iCare Solo an optimal choice for starter vapers.
Easy to Use - To turn it on or off or to activate the tank can all be done by holding the button only, making it a nice choice for starter vapers.
A Tiny and Cute Looking, Due to its small size and remarkably light weight, you can always take it with you as a on-the-go kit or a backup.
- Size: 18mm*11mm*104.5mm
- Output wattage: 15W max
- E-liquid capacity: 1.5ml
- Weight: 31g
- Battery capacity: 350mAh
- Color: black, gold, white, cyan, red
- 1×iCare Solo
- 2×IC 1.1ohm Heads
- 1×USB Cable
- 1×User Manual
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.