Eleaf iCare 2
The iCare 2 features an exquisite rubber paint finish, giving you a softer and smoother feel in hand than ever. Equipped with a removable 2ml tank and an internal 650mAh battery, the iCare 2 is another ultra compact e cigarette starter kit. The tank can be refilled with ease simply by removing the mouthpiece. To activate the device simplypress the button and vapor will be produced instantaneously. The intuitive four color LEDs are for ease of checking battery status. By using a higher strength e-liquid, the iCare 2 with its new IC 1.3ohm Head perfectly recreates the sensation you are accustomed to.
- Size: 31mm*13mm*86mm
- Weight: 33.5g
- Output wattage: 15W max
- Resistance range: 0.6-3.0ohm
- E-liquid capacity: 2mL
- Battery capacity: 650mAh
- Color: black, grey, gold, greenery, red, white
- 1x iCare 2
- 2x IC 1.3ohm Heads
- 1x USB Cable
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.