Clearance, No refund, No exchange, No return!
Cloupor GT Specs:
- Dimensions:94mm x 53mmx 22mm
- Net Weight:99g
- Material: 6061 billet aluminum
- Floating 510 pins
- Take 2 x 18650 batteries
- Magnets back cover
- Work mode: VV/VW/TC
- Output power: 1-80W
- Output voltage:0.5-7.0V
- Joule power:10-80J
- Standard Resistance:0.1-3.5ohms
- Joules Resistance: 0.1-3.0ohms
- Temp Limit: 200-600 Fareheit & 100-300 Celsius
Smart-auto temperature control:
Cloupor GT will recommend a proper joule automatically according to the current Fahrenheit.
To adjust joule manually , please hold the fire and up button simultaneously for 5 seconds.
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.