Flawless TUG Tank by Gigue.
You just need to change cotton instead of changing coil head
NO Burnt taste even at 60W -150W !!!!!!!!!!!!!
MSRP $45 or more.
Features and Specifications
- Ceramic Heating element is MSDS approved Ceramic is a safer material
- No Dry Hits at high temperatures Supports 60 W -150 W without any burning
- Generates Huge Clouds and The Best Flavor! combination of Ceramic heating with cotton around the post generates the best flavor out of any juice.
- 0.4 ohm +_
- 4.0 ml capacity
- Easy Top Fill system.
- Double insulated Drip Tip
- Metal tip insulated with termpered glass
How to clean the carbide build up on the Ceramic heating post?
- Take out the old cotton around the ceramic post.
- Set the power below 30 watts , and heat up the ceramic heating post for 10 to 20 seconds.
1x Complete Tug Tank (Ceramic coil)
1x Replacement Coil 0.25Ω (Ni200 200F-600F)
3x Replacement Cotton
1x Replacement Glass Tube
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.